One Potato: And Then It Was Spring

I really, really, really like this website. I liked reading the "About." I liked reading the FAQs, I like the whole premise of the organization. There exists in the e-world fellow bibliozealots that receive my salute. I have not read every blog entry and I still am dabbling in the nubs and nuances of trying to pin down what kind of zealot this is, but I like much of what I've seen thus far.

I really loved what was written about a book I recently purchased on a whim last week. What a superb purchase it was. I was just getting ready to write up a review on it when I stumbled across what Jay Bushara wrote and found he articulated what I would have said with much more zest and finesse than I could have mustered up the energy for. I need to go update my Top Ten Spring booklist now and bump off another (I guess, I can safely kick off Wildsmith's The Easter Story) since it technically belongs on a holiday booklist and has received glowing praise from me elsewhere. So yes indeed, make And Then It's Spring one of your "highest" priorities on your Amazon wish list. It's clamoring to be my 2012 Book of the Year. Let me whet your appetite:

1 comment:

  1. I really really enjoyed it, also. It ranks pretty high on my spring/gardening books, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...